Sensory Wise online is a toy shop with a difference. Giving you access to a fantastic range of children’s toys, portable sensory toys, sports equipment and therapy resources.
Sensory Wise in the community provides:
- Sensory room and play area design and installation
- Sensory Wise SEN and Wellbeing training and workshops
Sensory Wise is based in Wolverhampton and Dudley, West Midlands. Founded in November 2014 by Lucy Taylor with the support of SPEED Plus business start-up and the University of Wolverhampton.
Lucy works with children and families and professionals in Education, Health and Social Care. Lucy graduated in September 2014 with a First Class Honors degree in Special Education Needs, Inclusion Studies and Education Studies. In July 2015, Sensory Wise Ltd. was awarded Graduate Start-Up of the Year at the University of Wolverhampton Business Achievement Awards.
‘To enable every child and adult to reach their full potential we must understand their needs
and have access to the right tools and resources. Which is why Sensory Wise has been created
not only as an online inclusive shop but also an invaluable training provider and information
resource for families and professionals.’
Lucy, Sensory Wise Managing Director
With inclusion and accessibility at the heart of what we do, our services cover home, early years settings, schools, residential homes and community spaces.
Our Aims - Sensory Wise Online Toy Shop, Sensory Rooms and Play Areas
- To promote inclusive play, fitness and sports for all children and adults
- To make sensory play more accessible and affordable for families
- Help families, local authorities, schools and community organisations make the most of their funding
Our Aims - Sensory Wise Training
- We want to help you feel better equipped to support the children and adults you care for
- Better outcomes for all – More Smiles, Less Stress, Better Support
SENSORY WISE SUPPORT INCLUSION AND LIFELONG LEARNING
Sensory Wise Training and Workshops can help you to learn more about the complex topic of Special Education Needs and Disability and strategies to support both children and adults. Our training is suitable for education and care settings and is also available for businesses who work with members of the public.